Who May Use the AENToken.com Website
The Website is appropriate and available for users who are 18 years of age or older for personal use and is not offered for commercial use. The Website is not for children under the age of 18 years old. By using this Website, you warrant that you are (i) 18 years of age or older, (ii) not barred from using the Website or internet under any applicable law, and (iii) using the Website for personal use.
If you do not meet all three of these requirements you must not use the Website.
Disclaimer and Warnings
AEN Tokens are utility tokens for use on the AEN Decentralized Platforms. AEN Tokens are not securities. AEN Tokens are not for speculative investment. No promises of future performance or value are made with respect to the AEN Token. AEN Tokens are not participation and hold no rights in the AEN Company Paycum. AEN Tokens are non-refundable. Aentoken.com reserves the right to freely spend any profits received absent any conditions.
The Decentralized Crowdsale and the AEN Tokens are intended for individuals familiar with Blockchain-based technologies. Do not participate in this Crowdsale if you do not understand cryptographic tokens, cryptocurrencies, and Blockchain-based software systems. Cryptographic tokens possessing value in public markets have repeatedly demonstrated extreme and rapid fluctuations in price, as a result of sudden changes in the balance of supply and demand. You must be prepared to accept similar fluctuations in AEN’s value
Rejection of Payment
Since the use of a bank account, credit card or debit card account, or the making of an electronic funds transfer may be limited by your agreement with your financial institution and/or by applicable law, casinonation.io is not liable to any User if casinonation.io does not complete a Transaction as a result of any such limit, or if a financial institution fails to honor any credit or debit to or from an Account. casinonation.io may post operating rules related to payment on the Site and change such rules from time to time.
General Conditions of Use
If you arrive at the Site through entities linked and/or integrated with casinonation.io or otherwise by or through a third party, then you authorize such third party to transfer relevant data to casinonation.io to facilitate the Transaction. You represent and warrant that all information you provide to casinonation.io or to such third party will be true, accurate and complete. The party entering into this Agreement on behalf of any User represents and warrants that he/she is authorized to do so and to bind the User and is a natural person of at least eighteen (18) years of age.
You agree not to use the Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US, EU, or other countries).
- For exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any way that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including crawling, monitoring, or copying any of the material on the Website. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without the prior written consent of the Company.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website in any other way.
Questions about the Services
You may inquire about payments made through the Service by contacting our helpdesk. If you believe an error has been made or there has been any unauthorized use of your Account or the Services, you agree to call or send an e-mail as soon as possible, but no later than forty-eight hours after you became aware of an error. When you contact casinonation.io, please be prepared to provide your name, casinonation.io reference number and your email address you have registered on the casinonation.io site.
You agree that all disclosures and communications regarding this Agreement and the Service shall be made by e-mail or on the Site, unless the parties make other arrangements as set forth in the General AEN Token Instructions.
The Company name, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of AEN or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such trademarks without getting prior written permission from AEN. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You understand and agree that casinonation.io will create, issue, and verify a digital identification (a “Digital ID”) for each User. This Digital ID is attached to each accepted electronic document and notification e-mails. You agree that your Digital ID is a valid “Electronic Signature.” Please review the General AEN Token Instructions for more information about casinonation.io’s use of the Digital ID.
casinonation.io uses secure sockets layer (“SSL”), a security protocol that provides data encryption, server authentication, and message integrity for connections to the Internet to ensure that the data you provide casinonation.io is not transmitted over the Internet unencrypted and cannot be viewed by unauthorized individuals. casinonation.io has also implemented a security system requiring a user ID and a password to access your transactions on the Site. You agree not to give your password to any other person or entity and to protect it from being used or discovered by anyone else.
You expressly agree that your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on a strictly “as is” and “as available” basis. casinonation.io MAKES NO WARRANTY WITH REGARD TO THE UNDERLYING TRANSACTION, ANY ITEMS OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, THAT THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, OR ERROR FREE.
casinonation.io expressly disclaims any and all express and implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. casinonation.io shall not be liable or responsible for those guarantees, warranties and representations, if any, offered by any Seller of items. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from casinonation.io or through the Services shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
You acknowledge and agree that casinonation.io does not endorse the website of any third party, or assume responsibility or liability for the accuracy of any material contained therein, or any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising therefrom, or any fraud or other crime facilitated thereby. In no event will casinonation.io be liable for any act or omission of any third party, including, but not limited to, your financial institution, any payment system, any third party service provider, any provider of telecommunications services, Internet access or computer equipment or software, any mail or delivery service or any payment or clearing house system or for any circumstances beyond casinonation.io’s control (including but not limited to, fire, flood or other natural disaster, war, riot, strike, terrorism, act of civil or military authority, equipment failure, computer virus, infiltration or hacking by a third party, or failure or interruption of electrical, telecommunications or other utility services).
Limitation of Liability
No AEN party will be liable (whether in an action in negligence, contract or tort based on a warranty or otherwise) for any loss even if AEN or its representatives, or any AEN party are advised of the possibility of such loss, howsoever caused as a result, directly or indirectly, of or arising from or in connection with:
- your participation in the Decentralized Crowdsale, receiving and holding AEN Tokens.
- any access, the use of, or inability to access or use, the AEN software systems, including its website;
- your reliance on or use or inability to use the content and information of the casinonation.io website or any linked website;
- any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure of the casinonation.io website or any linked website;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions enteredinto through or from AEN software systems, including its website;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on AEN software systems including its website;
- or any other matter relating to the AEN software systems including its website.
AEN does not make any promises or explanations concerning the tax implications potentially caused by the purchase, possession, and use of AEN Tokens. The holder bears the sole responsibility of determining if the potential appreciation or depreciation in the value of AEN over time has any tax implications in their jurisdiction. The holder agrees not to hold AEN liable for any tax liability arising from the holder’s purchase and ownership of AEN.
Termination of Services
casinonation.io may suspend or terminate your use of the Services at any time, without notice for any reason, in casinonation.io’s sole discretion. Except as warranted by risk to the security, privacy or integrity of the Services, casinonation.io will attempt to provide you with prior notice of the suspension or termination of the Services by sending you an e-mail, but casinonation.io is not obligated to do so. You shall remain liable for all Transactions you initiate through the Services prior to such termination, and the performance of your obligations, including but not limited to, the delivery of the items and the payment of all amounts you owe prior to termination or discontinuation of your use of the Services. You agree to pay all costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that casinonation.io may incur in order to (a) collect any amounts you owe under this Agreement, the General Token Instructions, or the AEN Token Transaction Instructions or (b) to initiate an arbitration or judicial proceeding to resolve a dispute between Buyer and Seller, as set forth in the General AEN Token Instructions.
Non-Transferability of the Services
You may not assign this Agreement or the AEN Token Transaction Instructions to any other person or entity. Your right to use the Services shall not be sold or transferred to any other person or entity without the prior written consent of casinonation.io. casinonation.io may assign this Agreement upon notice to you. Any assignment or transfer in violation of this provision shall be null and void.
Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons in certain countries. By accessing the Website you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for ensuring that you are complying with all laws specific to the country from which you are accessing the Website.
casinonation.io reserves the right to change this Agreement, or any portion of it, at any time, without prior notice, provided that no such change will apply to a Transaction once the Users to such Transaction have agreed to the AEN Token Transaction Instructions. You understand that the most recent version of this Agreement will be located on the Site.
You agree to indemnify and hold casinonation.io, casinonation.io affiliates and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees and assigns, harmless from any claim, demand, expense or damage, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising from or relating to your use of the Services or any violation of this Agreement, the rules contained on the Site or the AEN Token Transaction Instructions, including, without limitation, payment of casinonation.io fees and any charge backs from a card organization or reversal or nonpayment of any credit or debit entry.
casinonation.io may assign this Agreement to any current or future affiliated company and to any successor in interest. casinonation.io also may delegate certain of casinonation.io rights and responsibilities under the Agreement to independent contractors or other third parties.